Select Page

INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH

Personal Trainer

TRAINING BY NATALIA BENATI

1ON1

Training With Natalia Benati

High quality services regarding weight loss, muscle strengthening and lifestyle transformations which create long lasting, dramatic results to your health, body & mind.

Useful information, focused guidance and effective training will help you to love yourself, respect your body and trust your mind!

With my guidance and expertise you will be able to achieve your complete transformation into something you truly deserve!

LET’S GO!

GET IN SHAPE

Real work. Spectacular results.

Z

CERTIFIED TRAINER

Ukrainian speed skating champion.
Graduate of Russian Federation Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science.
Graduated as Personal Trainer from Studio One.

SPORT & NUTRITION

Tailored, structured, efficient workout courses to get immediate results without getting injured.

PHYSICAL THERAPY

In combination with the instructions of the physiotherapist or your doctor, I will implement specialized exercises to overcome your injury so that you can get back to your normal, everyday life.

Value

OFFERS & DETAILS

\

Discounted rates for couples or groups

\

Discounted rates for more than 3 courses per week

\

Discounted rates for a fixed number of courses per month

No Pain, No Gain

REAL WORK. 
  REAL RESULTS.

why training

POPULAR PROGRAMS

Train with me, either in your personal space or in the gyms where I collaborate

strength training

Muscle empowerment involves a set of exercises designed to stimulate body muscles so that the body can withstand external stress or overcome fatigue with a long-lasting effort.

MOBILITY

Extensions are exercises that are designed to develop muscle flexibility, elasticity and synovial flexibility.

WEIGHT LOSS

70% of weight loss has to do with nutrition and the remaining 30% with aerobic and anaerobic exercise.

Training plans

Due to the specific needs of each customer you should contact me for a precise cost of the services I offer. 

what you get

A quick reference chart on what’s included for every service I provide.

Personal training pass

N

GYM ACCESS

N

15 min CONSULTING

N

1:1 coaching

1-TIME CONSULTING

N

GYM ACCESS

N

1 Hour CONSULTING

M

1:1 coaching

walk in

N

GYM ACCESS

M

15 min CONSULTING

M

1:1 coaching

GROUP class

N

GYM ACCESS

N

15 min CONSULTING

N

1:1 coaching

Personal Training

M

GYM ACCESS

N

15 min CONSULTING

N

1:1 coaching

CONTACT ME

3 + 14 =

1 + 13 =

NATALIA BENATI

Ukrainian speed skating champion.
Graduate of Russian Federation Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science.
Graduated as Personal Trainer from Studio One.

Copyright © 2020 Natalia Benati | designed by SCS Media